Pineapple Cream Cheese Bars
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Mix dry cake mix, 1 egg, and oil until crumbly; reserve 1-1/4 cup.
- Press remaining mixture lightly into an ungreased 7x9 inch pan.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 350 degrees
- Beat cream cheese, 1 egg, sugar and crushed pineapple until smooth.
- Spread over baked layer and then sprinkle reserved crumb mixture over the top.
- Bake for an additional 13 minutes.
- Cool completely before cutting into bars.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour
- Serve Chilled and ENJOY!