Creamy Bacon Ranch Pasta Salad
- 12 oz. of pasta, cooked, drained, and rinsed with cool water
- 1 1/2 cups cucumber, peeled and chopped
- 1 1/2 cups tomato, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups cheddar cheese, cubed
- 8 slices of bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup mayo
- 1 (1oz.) pkg ranch dressing mix
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- Pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup milk
- In a large bowl, mix together the bacon, mayo, ranch dressing mix, garlic powder, and pepper.
- Slowly stir in milk until smooth.
- Place your pasta, cucumber, tomato, and cheese in a bowl and toss to coat with dressing.
- Cover and chill at least 1 hour in the refrigerator.
- Toss with additional milk if the salad seems needs a bit more moisture to it.