Oven Baked Chicken Fajitas Recipes
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 2 tsp cumin
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp dried oregano
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 (15 oz) can diced tomatoes - no salt added
- 1 small can diced green chiles
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1 large bell pepper, seeded and sliced (I use half a green and half a red)
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Slice chicken and veggies into strips.
Place chicken strips in a greased 13×9 baking dish.
In a small bowl combine the oil, chili powder, cumin, garlic powder, dried oregano, and salt.
Drizzle the spice mixture over the chicken and stir to coat.
Mix diced tomatoes and green chiles in a bowl. You could also buy a can of diced tomatoes with green chiles already added, but I wanted to be sure my tomatoes had no salt added.
Next add the tomatoes, peppers, and onions to the dish and stir to combine.
Bake uncovered for 30-35 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and the vegetables are tender.
Serve on tortillas with desired toppings.