Saucy Crockpot Chicken Thighs Recipe
- 9 bone-in chicken thighs
- ½ Teaspoon Salt
- ¼ Teaspoon black pepper
- 1-1/2 cups barbeque sauce
- ½ cup honey
- 2 Teaspoons prepared mustard
- 2 Teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- ⅛ Teaspoon Hot Pepper sauce or to taste
- Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper and place on a boiler pan.
- Broil on high 4-5 inches from the heat 3-4 minutes on each side until lightly browned. Place in the slow cooker.
- in a small bowl combine the barbeque sauce, honey, mustard, Worcestershire sauce and pepper sauce.
- Pour over chicken-cover and cook 4-5 hours on low or until juices run clear. (Or internal temp. of 165F)
- Serve with rice or potatoes