Easy Shrimp Fried Rice Recipes
- 3 cups of cooked rice
- 1 lb of frozen cooked tail-off shrimp (thawed)
- 1 bag (8 oz) of frozen stir-fry vegetables (cooked in a microwave according to package directions)
- 3 tbsp oil
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 egg
- Heat the oil in a large non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Add rice and stir until all grains are coated with oil.
- Push the rice to the sides of the frying pan and reduce heat to low. Break the egg into a center of a frying pan. Quickly stir the rice and egg together, so the rice is coated with egg.
- Drizzle the soy sauce over rice, and stir so the rice is coated with soy sauce.
- Add shrimp and veggies. Increase heat to medium-high, and stir until combined. Add extra soy sauce and pepper to taste if needed.