Chocolate Chia Pudding Recipe
- 1 cup Chocolate Almond Milk (homemade or store bought)
- ¼ cup Chia Seeds
- Splash of Vanilla
- Dash of Cinnamon
- Mix everything together in a bowl, cup, tupperware, whatever. Just make sure you have a lid or cover for it.
- Let sit in the refrigerator about 30 minutes, then stir it up, breaking up any chunks.
- Put back in the refrigerator and leave for at least an hour more. Sometimes I forget and leave it overnight. Stir again, breaking up any more blobs.
- Serve with strawberries (totally optional, but really good).