Brownie Swirl Cheesecake Recipe
- 1 package (8 ounces) brownie mix
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips, melted
- Whipped cream and miniature chocolate kisses, optional
- Prepare brownie mix according to package directions for chewy fudge
- brownies. Spread into a greased 9-in. springform pan. Bake at
- 350° for 15 minutes (brownies will not test done). Cool for 10
- minutes on a wire rack.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl, combine the cream cheese, sugar and vanilla.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Pour over the brownie crust. Top with melted chocolate; cut through
- batter with a knife to swirl the chocolate.
- Bake at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until center is almost set. Run
- a knife around edge of pan to loosen; cool completely. Remove sides
- of pan; refrigerate for at least 3 hours. Garnish with whipped cream
- and chocolate kisses if desired. Yield: 8-10 servings.