Cajun Bourbon Chicken Recipe
- 1 pound Chicken leg or thigh meat Cut in bite size chunks
- 4 ounces Soy sauce
- 1/2 cup Brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Powdered ginger
- 2 tablespoons Dried minced onion
- 1/2 cup Jim Beam Bourbon Whiskey
- 2 tablespoons White wine
Mix all the marinade ingredients and pour over chicken pieces in a bowl.
Cover and refrigerate (stirring often) for several hours (best overnight). Bake chicken at 350 for one hour in a single layer, basting every 10 minutes. Remove chicken. Scrape pan juices with all the brown bits into a frying pan. Heat, and add 2 tablespoons white wine. Stir and add chicken. Cook for 1 minute and serve.