Weight Watcher's Deep-Dish Pizza Casserole Recipe
- 1 lb ground round
- 1 (15 ounce) cans chunky Italian-style tomatoes
- cooking spray ( Pam)
- 1 (10 ounce) cans refrigerated pizza dough
- 6 ounces shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Cook meat in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until browned, stirring until it crumbles. Drain, if necessary, and return to skillet. Add tomatoes, and cook until heated through.
- While meat cooks, coat a 13 x 9 inch baking dish with cooking spray. Unroll pizza crust dough, and press into bottom and halfway up sides of the baking dish. Top the pizza crust with meat mixture.
- Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 12 minutes. Top with cheese, and bake 5 minutes or until crust is browned and cheese melts. Cool 5 minutes before serving.
Yield: 6 servings. Each serving is 6 Weight Watcher's points.