White Bean Tuna Salad Recipe
- 1 can (15.5 oz.) cannelini beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can tuna packed in olive oil (5-6 oz.); olive oil drained
- 1 cup chopped curly parsley
- 1 cup arugula
- 1/4 cup finely diced onion
- (We like vidalia onions, but you can use any kind you'd like)
- 3 TBSP extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 TBSP fresh lemon juice
- Dash of black pepper
- Dash of sea salt
- In small bowl, whisk together olive oil, lemon juice, salt, and pepper. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix beans, drained tuna, parsley, arugula and onions.
- Drizzle dressing over salad; eat immediately or store in a tupperware container for up to 2 days.