Cheesy Bacon Chicken Casserole Recipe
- 4-5 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 6 strips of quality bacon – cooked and crumbled
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups shredded Monterrey Jack cheese
- 1 box (16 ounces) dried spiral pasta
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1Cook and crumble bacon. While bacon is cooking, cut chicken into bite-sized chunks.
- 2Set cooked bacon aside for later use.
- 3In the same pan, cook chicken in bacon drippings.
- 4Add garlic powder and salt and pepper to taste.
- 5While chicken is cooking, prepare pasta according to directions.
- 6Spray a 9×13 baking pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- 7Drain pasta, return to pot.
- 8Add chicken, both cans of cream of chicken soup, 1 cup of Monterrey Jack cheese – stir to mix well.
- 9Pour into prepared baking dish.
- 10Top with crumbled bacon.
- 11Top with remaining cup of Monterrey Jack cheese.
- 12Bake at 400 for about 20 minutes, just until cheese is melted and beginning to brown on top.