Cheesy Potato Breakfast Casserole Recipe
- 1 pound Johnsonville Mild Italian Sausage, cooked
- 1 yellow onion, chopped, sauteed in sausage grease
- 7 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 20 ounce bag frozen Ore-Ida Diced Hash Browns
- 8 ounce brick of Mild Cheddar Cheese, grated
- Salt & Pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray medium casserole dish (we used 9 x 13) with non-stick spray. Set aside.
- Prepare sausage and onions.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients, including sausage and onions. Pour into prepared casserole dish. Reserve roughly one cup of the cheese for topping.
- Bake for 35 minutes. Remove from oven and top with reserved cheese. Return to oven for 8 minutes.
- Allow casserole to rest for 15-20 minutes. Serve and enjoy!