Peaches & Cream Pie Recipe
- 3 cups fresh peeled and chopped peaches
- 1 unbaked 9-inch deep dish pie pastry
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 fresh peach, sliced for garnish if desired
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
- Place 3 cups fresh peaches into pie pastry.
- In a medium bowl, mix 1 cup sugar, 1/3 cup flour, and salt.
- Add eggs and sour cream.
- Blend well.
- Spoon mixture over peaches.
- In a separate bowl, combine 1/2 cup sugar, 1/2 cup flour, and 1/4 cup butter until mixture resembles coarse meal.
- A pastry blender works well, but two forks or two knives will also work.
- Sprinkle meal mixture evenly over pie.
- Bake 60 minutes or until golden.
- Garnish with fresh peach slices, if desired.