- 2 cups graham crackers
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 7 tablespoons butter melted.
- 16 oz of dark chocolate (65% cacao), melted
- 1 cup of whole milk
- 2 cups of Cocoa Pebbles
- 4 cups mini marshmallows, divided use
- Place graham crackers, sugar and melted butter in a bowl and mix to blend. Firmly press mixture into the bottom of an 11×13 pan and bake for 10-12 minutes at 350 degrees F. Set aside to cool.
- Melt chocolate with milk in a pan over medium low heat and whisk to combine. Transfer mixture to a new bowl and set aside for 10 minutes to cool (transferring the mixture to a new bowl will help to cool it faster).
- Add cocoa pebbles and 2 cups of marshmallows to cooled chocolate mixture and mix to combine. Pour mixture over crust. Pour remaining 2 cups mini marshmallows on top and place under the broiler for 2-3 minutes to toast tops of marshmallow layer. Transfer completed dessert to fridge and chill for at least 2-3 hours or overnight.
A few notes:
- You can of course skip the cocoa pebbles. But we liked the extra crisp in the chocolate bite.
- Keep a careful eye when toasting the marshmallow portion in the broiler, as the 2-3 minutes can fluctuate depending on your broiler set up. We recommend you check it after the first minute.
- For nice clean slices, wash or wipe knife off between cuts.