Saturday, April 21, 2012

Watermelon Frosty!

Summer is my absolute favorite season. I love the weather, the feeling, the beach, BBQs, ice cream, and delicious summer drinks! I found this Watermelon Frosty recipe and have put it on the "must make" list for this summer. I can't wait to drink one of these by the pool or beach. It's going to mmmazing! I hope Summer hurries up and gets here. 



Watermelon Frosty
serves 2

2 1/4 cups frozen watermelon cubes
1/2+ cup water
2 Tbsp maple syrup
1 large lemon, squeezed (lime juice also works very well! use 2 limes)
1 fresh banana

optional: 2 shots of tequila (or sub with more water or fruit juice)
also optional: a few dashes of cayenne powder in the blender or over top when you serve!

Garnish: a few slices of watermelon - with rind on - frozen.

Blend Pour. Garnish with frozen watermelon/rind slices. Serve! Enjoy.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...