Monday, April 23, 2012

Liquid Marijuana Recipe

I haven't posted an "Adult beverage" recipe in a while, so I figured I should. We all need a drink every now and then, right? :)

This colorful green drink caught my eye. It looks very refreshing! And what an interesting name....


Liquid Marijuana

The recipe:
1/2 ounce Malibu rum
1/2 ounce light rum
1/2 ounce blue curacao
1/2 ounce apple pucker (or melon liqueur)
Equal parts sweet 'n sour mix + pineapple juice
Garnish with a cherry

It sounds simple enough to me and sure looks like it would get the job done! If you like this you should check out the Honey Bee in The City blog. The recipe came from there and she has plenty of other amazing ones on there including "Peached Whale" "Tootie Fruity" and "Cape Cod". Can't wait to try them all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...