- 5 (heaping) cups rice chex cereal
- 12 ounces (6 squares) almond bark or white chocolate
- 3/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 6 candy canes, crushed
- 1 cup oreos, cut into small pieces
- gallon ziploc bag
- 1. Pour cereal into a big bowl. Melt almond bark in a microwave in 30 second intervals until completely melted. Pour chocolate over cereal and thoroughly mix.
- 2. Transfer cereal mixture to the ziploc bag and add confectioners' sugar. Seal bag and shake until cereal is evenly coated with sugar.
- 3. Add crushed candy canes and oreo pieces to the bag. Seal once again and shake until candy canes and oreos are evenly distributed. Serve in your favorite bowl and enjoy!