- 2 baking potatoes
- Coarse salt
- (Foil for baking the potatoes)
- 4 chicken tenders
- ½ packet of ranch seasoning
- ¼ cup of ranch dressing
- ½ cup of Mozzarella cheese
- 4 slices of crispy bacon
- To bake the potatoes: Preheat the oven to 350. Wash the potatoes thoroughly. Rub them (still damp) with some coarse salt. Poke a couple of holes with a knife and wrap them in foil, individually. Place on a baking sheet and bake for an hour or two, depending on the size of your potatoes. You can check the potatoes after an hour by slowly sticking a knife in them and if it goes in smoothly, potatoes are done. If not, cook for about 30 minutes at a time until done. (**Note: try sticking the knife along the side of the potatoes, where you will be cutting it in half later. This way, you won't have any extra holes in the potato skins.)
- While the potatoes are baking, prepare the chicken: Preheat a medium pan with a little bit of oil. Coat the chicken in some of the ranch seasoning and cook it in the pan, on medium heat, until completely done and golden. Chop into small pieces and set aside.
- When the potatoes are done, cut them in half. Carefully scoop out most of the potato meat but don't go too deep or you will break the skin.
- Fill the potatoes with chicken.
- Sprinkle the cheese on top.
- Drizzle with some ranch dressing and top off with crispy bacon.
- Place back on the baking sheet and bake for about 15 minutes.