Chicken Enchiladas Recipe, Sour Cream Chicken Enchiladas
- 4 cups cooked chicken, diced, chopped or shredded
- 2 cups sour cream
- 2 (10 3/4-oz) cans condensed cream of chicken soup
- 2 (4 oz) cans diced green chilies
- 4 cups Colby-Jack cheese, grated
- 10 medium sized flour tortillas
- 4 green onions, sliced (optional)
In a large bowl combine chicken, soup, sour cream and green chilies. Spread a small amount in the bottom of a 9"x13" greased casserole dish.
Spread a heaping tablespoon across the center of a tortilla and top with a sprinkling of cheese. Roll up and place on sauce in casserole dish. Continue with remaining tortillas.
Spread remainder of chicken sauce over the top of tortillas and sprinkle with remaining cheese. Sprinkle with green onions if desired. Cover with foil and bake for 45 minutes, or until hot and bubbly