Raspberry Lychee Sorbet Served with Champagne
- 1 ½ cups/280g frozen raspberries
- 1 can (20 oz/565g) can of lychees packed in their own juices
- A few drops of rosewater
- Purée the raspberries with the lychees and their juices in a high speed blender or food processor until smooth.
- Scrape the purée through a fine sieve into a bowl; pressing to discard the seeds.
- Stir a couple drops of rosewater into the raspberry/lychee purée and pour into ice cream maker.
- Freeze according to the manufacturer’s instructions until set, about 25-30 minutes.
- Transfer the sorbet to a plastic container and freeze until completely set and firm, about 1 hour.
- To make the floats: Place a small scoop of the sorbet into a glass.
- Slowly pour the Champagne over the sorbet. Garnish each glass with fresh raspberries, if desired.
- Serve immediately.
Cooking time: 30 minute(s)